Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Formula For Writing A 400 Word Article Fast

For those of you who cognize me and what I do, you cognize that depending on the month, I have got 400-1000 articles submitted to ezinearticles, and so you cognize that my articles convert, or I wouldn't maintain paying my article authors to compose the articles.

Of course, when I first started I had to compose the articles for myself - I couldn't blast out $4000+ per calendar calendar month for authorship articles since I didn't even cognize if it would work. But now I do...and now I am willing to share with you the personal expression that I used to compose my articles when I first got started authorship these articles:

My expression is one hundred twenty words as the introduction, that normally takes me about three sentences. My first sentence I will present whatever my subject is, the 2nd sentence I'll present the job I'm getting ready to work out in the article, and the 3rd sentence I'll kind of sum of money up how I'm going to work out it.

Then what I make is I have got seven slug points. Seven slug points, I happen that I can compose two sentences each. I necessitate 40 words per slug point for two hundred and 10 words. This actually acquires you about four hundred words right there. So if you have got 40 words per slug point or somewhere close, you'll stop up four hundred words for the sum article, and 40 words is about 2 sentences. Literally restrain yourself to authorship two sentences on each slug point. Obviously, if it's a fiest precess, and you can't change that , it five stairway intends 40 words intends three sentences so three sentences on each thing that you're trying to acquire across. Just sort of suppress yourself to those three. I believe that volition aid you a lot.

What'll work, too, is you can utilize the seven ways in your newspaper headline every time.

Also, you can utilize seven ways, five ways. You've read my articles. You see how I've got that material set up. I won't state it's scientific but I will state it works. The lone ground I purchase 800 articles a calendar month and I wouldn't make that if they weren't converting. My articles consistently do me money. I intend the articles themselves don't do money but they're the traffic that brands me money. So, 800 articles a calendar month and they convert.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the Article and sharing your experience about your writing career. Writing career is a good career. To become a good writer you have to be a good reader because you have to think from the readers point of view. What the reader will read ? What will be the contents of article so that reader come to read it. The format you use is good.

September 3, 2008 at 7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home